FREE UP 10+ HRS/WEEK WITH A GREAT ASSISTANT
READ ON TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY
Our Great Assistant program helps find, on-board, and train an Executive Assistant for you.
Your Great Assistant will help get the bottom 80% tasks off your plate so you can get back to focusing on the big picture of your business.
THIS IS FOR YOU, IF…
- You’re an Entrepreneur who feels frustrated by low-level administrative and operational tasks
- You feel STUCK: the more clients you get, the more low-level work that comes with it
- You want the availability to do high-level work that brought you success in the first place
- You work longer and longer hours, alienating your loved ones and missing out on life’s special moments
- You feel like you’re perpetually behind, never caught up, never getting ahead of tasks and projects
- You’ve tried hiring an Assistant in the past, but you ended up doing all of their work fixing their mistakes
- You’re missing out on life- and business- changing opportunities because you’re caught doing the day-to-day tasks
- You find yourself getting impatient with family and friends because your business has consumed all your mental energy
WHY DON’T MORE ENTREPRENEURS HAVE ASSISTANTS?
We surveyed 147 Entrepreneurs, and 98.6% had one or more of these “Big Six” Concerns with getting an Assistant:
- I can’t let go of control
- I don’t have the time to train an Assistant
- I don’t have the time to manage them
- I don’t know where to find them
- What should I delegate?
- What should I pay them, and how do I make them profitable?
Our program helps you overcome all of these.
WHAT‘S POSSIBLE WHEN YOU GRADUATE FROM ’DOING THE WORK‘ TO ’LEADING THE WORK’
The biggest hurdle we’ve seen with Entrepreneurs is they haven’t made the mindset shift to graduate from ‘doing the work’ to ‘leading the work’. They think it’ll be faster if they just did the 10 minute task themselves. But too often Entrepreneurs suffer from ‘death by a thousand paper-cuts’.
10 minutes here, 5 minutes there, sprinkled throughout your day and now you’ve wasted 2-4 hours bouncing back between important projects and low-level $15/hr tasks that an Assistant can easily handle.
Here’s what’s possible when you make this mindset shift into leading the work so your Assistant can DO the work:
- You’ll finally be able to take a true, off-the-grid vacation with no cell phone, no email, no laptop
- You’ll feel good about prioritizing your own health again; after years of sacrificing everything for your business, you can finally start putting yourself (and your family) first
- You’ll be able to show up to family events or social outings fully present to those around you without having to constantly check your phone for new emails coming in
- You’ll have time and money to invest in learning from the worlds best to hone your craft as an Entrepreneur
- You’ll have an Assistant who thinks about your business in the shower because their values align with your personal and business values
- You’ll have the headspace and time to tackle that project that’s been sitting on the back-burner for way too long because you’ve never had the availability to tackle it
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
We don’t blame Entrepreneurs. Proper hiring is both complicated and time-consuming.
Combing through dozens, possibly hundreds of resumes is a serious drag.
Even worse than the long process of hiring one Assistant? Screwing it up and having to start all over with a new candidate.
Enter Great Assistant.
We take care of:
Do all exercises, attend all meetings, and we guarantee your Assistant will be a great fit for you and your company, or else we’ll find you a new Assistant.
Do You Qualify?
If you say ‘Yes’ to two or more of the questions below, then there’s a good chance we can get you matched up with one of our trained Assistants.
- Are you currently working 60-80 hours/week with no end in sight?
- Is your business making over 6 figures in sales?
- Are you currently checking your own email and scheduling your own calendar?
- Do you see the value in someone taking over your $20/hour tasks?
- Have you tried to hire an Assistant in the past and failed?
- Do you have the resources to pay an Assistant $20-$25/hour?
Apply for a Discovery Call to Learn More
A member of our team will meet with you and gather information regarding your business and your current situation to see if our program is a fit.
We will then begin the process of finding you the exact Assistant you’re looking for and present to you 1-3 candidates for you to choose from.
I’m cheering you on as you travel the path of Entrepreneurship!
Onwards and Upwards,
Tim Francis, Founder
Great Assistant, LLC
Profit Factory, LLC