A Great Opportunity to Work From Home in a REAL Business
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessments if you pass this first step. If you pass the second assessment, we’ll invite you to interview.
ONSITE/REMOTE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT 15 HRS/WEEK
Join the Profit Factory Team (https://profitfactory.com) as an assistant for our Founder. At Profit Factory we work with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants
You must be located in Austin, Texas as this position requires some on location office work. However, the majority of the work will be remote. You’ll support our Founder by managing his email and calendar, setting up travel, scheduling appointments and follow up, managing on-site events, handling personal errands on-site and special projects. Needless to say, working for the leader of one of the top virtual assistant programs in the country, you’ll need to have the highest level of organizational skills and razor-sharp attention to detail.
Our work is guided by our core values that are:
- Be Accountable
- Show People You Care
- Pursue Mastery & Growth
We want all of you — not just your head and your hands but your heart as well. This is not a 15 hr/week job that you just put your time in. We want someone who is willing to go the extra mile and treat the business as if it was their own.
The right partner for our Founder in this process needs to be someone who:
- is an independent and imaginative self-starter who is highly organized and efficient.
- has a knack for simplifying complex processes in ways that make sense and are easy to implement and maintain.
- is undeterred by obstacles and takes pride in being able to figure things out — drawing upon a combination of experience, skill and a determination to find answers and apply new learnings.
- has a strong customer service orientation and always leaves everyone feeling better after having interacted with the company.
- is excellent at anticipating an entrepreneur’s needs and willing to help vision and craft projects to contribute to the growth of the business.
You’ll need experience with the following:
- Google Apps — must be highly proficient.
- Infusionsoft or some type of CRM — must understand and have used a CRM before.
You must be very tech savvy and own a reliable computer, a reliable phone, and have reliable internet access. Mac preferred, but not required.
- The position will begin at around 15 hrs per week.
- The position is a contract position.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $18/hr USD.
- We’d like someone looking to become a long term member of the team.
Email: email@example.com (please do not contact Tim directly. Thank you.)
In the subject line please write “Hi, I’m YOUR NAME from (insert your city/town). I’m interested in your Profit Factory Assistant position.”
In the body, please write a 16-sentence email including:
One sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi, my name is ____ from ____. I’d like to apply for the Profit Factory Assistant position”.
Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #2: Tech tools/apps you use frequently. (blue font, Sans Serif, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #3: How you think you can increase an Entrepreneur’s efficiency as his/her assistant. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working and why you’re interested in a new position. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
1) the three header topics from the 360 Delegation post on our blog on the profitfactory.com site
2) a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number.
Please attach a copy of your current resume. Thanks!